Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm in!!!



My Kitchen!!!
    Its official! I have moved in! I unpacked my bags and even had an issue with the toilet already!! (That's between me and the toilet btw) It seems so surreal, I don't know what to make of it...
   Well let me tell you about the place, its a lovely apartment however you don't call it an apartment you call it a flat. Its got two rooms, mine and Wendy's a bathtub which has a shower curtain-ish so that way you can take a shower (shower curtains appear to be rare in flats in the Czech Republic) and a washing machine in the same room room, the toilet however is separate, which if you think about it... that makes a heck of a lot of sense.. If I ever get around to building my house that's how I'm going to do it. The living room is nice and big and the fridge is hidden in a closet :) yep that's right! Its in a quiet part of town but that is no problem for me cause I have my awesome pass for public transportation! And let me tell you something about the metro tram and bus over here... Its fantastic!!! The only reason you would ever need a car is if you have a weekend house out in the country, which a lot of people do around here (Another fantastic idea from the Czech People) I got a vodafone sim card for my phone so I have about a months worth of calling and text for... drum roll please.. 10 freakin dollars!!! Thats right! A sim with credit! 10 bucks! About 200 CZK (called krona pronounced like corona like the beer).






No comments:

Post a Comment