Sunday, October 23, 2011

Long cold nights of October the 23rd

I blame the majestic lady on top of the building..
Why is it easier for me to stay up all night and do normal errands the next day? Its as if the Czech Republic has cast a spell of different Zoe... whos' toes are freezing!!! Yikes! Its getting cold fast here!! This morning I found something interesting about living in a different country.. you know those crazy bums in the metro tunnels and on the streets, the ones who yell about how god will smite you and other incredibly horrible things... I can't understand them any more!! HA! Its nice to hear the crazy and just not worry cause you don't know if maybe the person is just mumbling about a grocery list or how shaved cats are going to eat your brains :) Life has lots of lovely little good moments!

..funny side note.. somehow my computer thinks I should be spelling in Czech and so when I went to spell check this document the whole thing lit up :) So if you notice a spelling error just let me know so I can correct it and not feel like a total idiot!

1 comment:

  1. I would think that the bums speaking another language would make it more difficult to know whether or not they were casting some sort of ancient hobo curse on you.

    It's my number one fear. ...after spiders.

    Also, I'm glad you unlocked your blog.

    ReplyDelete