Thursday, October 20, 2011

A very bad day... October 20th 2011

Today is a very very bad day. I hate it. I hate it so much. I think it may be karma from being so harsh with the older man yesterday. Albeit he was being lazy and all the advice I gave him, he should really act on. But. Well shit. My wallet is gone. Yes gone. There is a little boy of about 19 years old in my room with a gambling problem. He doesn't wash up his dishes and he has no idea the value of money. Something went missing a few days ago as well right after he checked in, the men here think its him. It very well may be. They kicked him out. But then the old man was here as well and same with another shaddy character across the bunk from me (who had a large shopping spree today I might add) The bottom line is that I don't know what a thief who takes something away from other people looks like. My card hasn't been used yet. But my 4,000 czk is most definitely gone. Ouch. Expensive lessons can go bite my bumm. They could have just taken my money and left my wallet and card! Cause now I have no idea of how to get at my fundage... I'm going to have to email Neville the guy in charge of my course today and explain to him what happened so I can pay for my course at a later date. Why do they always have to take the whole fucking wallet?? My card hasn't been touched, no transactions off to cancel it now... today is shit.

To top it off
The old man in my dormortory has absolutely terrible gas... all day and all night long
A dear friend of mine is getting married to an asshole (found out this morning)
This place smells bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment