Thursday, November 3, 2011

Food stuff....

I'm can be a hungry hungry hippo sometimes ('specially this week) and I refuse to eat at Hostel Plus so I've been living on delicious snack fodder!!! NAM NAM NAM just wanted to talk about some of the more memorable ones for a quick min :) 

These puffed peanuts taste like Resses Peanut butter Cups... 
without the chocolate.. :(


To go with my meal I had Sausages :)
I know REALLY nutritional right...


The day before that I gave the local subway- oh wait excuse me! Baguetteky a try
They have baguette sandwiches and potato wedge fries with tarter sauce.. I liked subway more.. the bread here though I must say was spot on, the filling leaves something to be desired.. I need some more veggies..



And last but not least! We have for your viewing pleasure the overpriced sandwhich vending machine in the lobby of the hostel right where the KITCHEN SHOULD BE!!! gah... 


That is all... hopefully next time I will have more interesting things to write about :)

dobrĂ½ den!

No comments:

Post a Comment