Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I miss Sir Tobys....


My bed is the one on the very top right hand corner next
to the wall, this a a deceptively appetizing picture, go
jogging and smell your sock afterwards... then make
the sheets all REALLY old... 
This hostel is well... awful... it smells terrible.. you have to push a button to get the water to come out... yes just like in some really annoying public bathrooms and yes just like in those annoying bathrooms the water will only last for a minuet and a half!!! What the hell!!! I miss my old hostel Sir Tobys... Oh well Senior Hostel you get me for one week then BAM! I'm out, room rented or not. If you want to know what hostel this is then E-mail me, the guys working there are really nice and I don't want them to know i'm talking smack about their hostel.. but it's seriously shit.

1 comment: